Hi Dark,

Yes, agreed. I thought something similar about Castaways. Increasing
the number of jobs and character classes would make for a more
interesting game all around.

Something else I thought would be cool is instead of building one ship
to sail away building some sort of patrol boats that could attack the
goblins as they came a shore and could guard the island from pirates
and other raiders. That would in turn require a special job or class
of character such as seaman to man the patrol boats.

I'd also like the ability to build better fortifications. I know we
can build guard towers in the first mission, the walls in later
missions, but I'd prefer to be able to build walls and other
fortifications in all missions. A castle would be nice as a general
fortification if nothing else.

Cheers!