Hi Shaun,

Weather or not the Microsoft games are good or not is really in the
eyes of the beholder so to speak. I have played them and they are
pretty much what you would expect from card games. Weather a person
likes them or not really depends on if they are into card games or
not.

There are of course better ones out there for the mainstream users
that have more decks of cards, can play for virtual money,  have
networked player verses player play etc but the games that come with
Windows are usually good enough for a starter set of PC games. Just
calling them crap shows you have a very narrow perspective on things.