Hi Cara,

Yep. In fact, I just played a hand of Hearts, the version that comes
with Windows 7,  using NVDA and I'm glad its accessible. That wasn't
possible on XP a few years ago and the fact of the matter is
Microsoft's new U.I. Automation is changing the way screen readers and
technologies handles accessibility for the better. Yeah, XP people may
think Windows 7 and Windows 8's new look and feel is a bit of a
headache, but the fact of the matter is the underlying accessibility
APIs are improving and becoming more like Cocoa on Mac in a lot of
ways. The Narrator that comes with Windows 8 is a huge improvement
over prior versions, and hopefully will continue to do so. All I'm
saying in short is we really should be careful about keeping our
negativity in check because I think things are improving for the
better and if we must complain at least do it constructively.

Cheers!