Agreed! I'm not a Windows user but I sure appreciate the fact that MS is
listening or at least starting to. This is really, really important.

I know inaccessibility is absurdly frustrating for us but we really do need to
be careful of negative attitudes and sentiments because what you pay attention
to becomes more prevalent. So rather than focus on what we may not have, it's
really important to focus on what we actually want, and do this in a way that
helps this along.

I.E. rather than greet accessibility with negativity, show some appreciation as
well as helping the process to continue forward…

I could elaborate on this, as many here can, but I just wanted to share my
agreement. So glad the Win games are finally playable out of the box! I hope
this goes even further!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---