--- Mark Ferlatte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Martin Knoblauch said on Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 03:58:07AM -0700:
> >  Hmm. I will look into it again. I do not like it, but it seems
> > harmless enough and I think that the disk-metric stuff is broken
> > anyway. Please open a bugzilla entry and assign to me.
>
> For what it's worth, we don't really like it either.  We'll get a
> patch
> into bugzilla.
>
> >  definitely. A cponnamlineoption with the old behavior as default
> is
> > acceptable. As said aobov, just open a bugzilla entry, assign to me
> and
> > attach a "diif -u" style patch.
>
> Cool.  We'll do that in the future.

Mark,

 I have you patch for bugzilla #72 in my local tree now. Two small
problems:

a) you need to use "fclose" instead of "close". Definitely a bug.
b) gcc "-Wall" complains about an implicit decalration of "getpgid".
Apparently "unistd.h" does not define it properly. I have added a line

extern pid_t getpgid(pid_t);

to the patch (I want to compile as warning less as possible.).

Cheers
Martin

Martin Knoblauch
email: k n o b i AT knobisoft DOT de