In my case, yes, I will be querying the data set by outside users.

If someone has code for sqllite implementation, then I can modify that
to call out to mysql or just dump the results to a flat file and read it
into the db or choice.  Really, I guess I need someone to help me jump
start this with a little bit of code insight.

TIA,
Chris