>>> On 9/6/2007 at 12:22 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Bernard Li"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Brad:
>
> On 8/24/07, Brad Nicholes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I haven't looked at this code yet, but it sounds like something that should
> be using the APR API's rather than native API's.  That should solve the
> problem without having to do any kind of platform special stuff.
>
> I plan to apply Mike's patch to branch-3.0.x -- do you think you can
> fix this in trunk using the Apr API?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bernard

Sure, I can take a look at this and see what I can come up with.  I am a little
backed up at the moment and probably won't get around to it until next week
sometime.  So if anybody else wants to take a crack at it before I do, feel
free.

BTW, one of the reasons why I can't get to this until next week is because I am
involved with the Utah Open Source Conference over the next couple of days.
One of the presentations that I am giving is about using Ganglia and Apache to
monitor your data center.  I am scheduled to give this same presentation at
Apachecon in November and a variation of it at the Mandevcon in December.  I'll
let you know how it goes if anybody is interested.

Brad