On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 11:06:39AM -0700, Bernard Li wrote:

> So it sounds like the general consensus is that we like the release name
> and would like to keep it around.

Committed revision 1731

> I personally think it is a good tradition which Matt has started and I
> would be sad to see it go away.

As explained at least a couple of times in this thread, I am also sad to
see it go away and it is your responsibility as the release manager for
3.1 so that it can be used effectively now that it is back

will do the same for 3.0 then if I can figure out what they mean and since
you had graciously deferred to me for release management in that branch.

> So what do you think Carlo?  I think we should just keep the release
> name around.

All my comments had been removed already from this email but are still
available in the archive for this thread here :

http://www.mail-archive.com/ganglia-developers@lists.sourceforge.net/msg04697.html

Carlo