Hi all:

Recently the idea of having a web forum for Ganglia was brought up on
the IRC channel and I wanted to get a feel from the general community
about this.

Would you participate more/less if Ganglia has a web forum?

And if you think this is a good idea, do you have any preference for
which forum software to use?

Lastly -- would anybody be willing to provide hosting for such a web forum?

I could set it up at SourceForge's web space, however Internet access
is restricted therefore certain features (like emailing you when
someone replies to your thread) will not be available.

Thanks,

Bernard