Hi all:

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Duncan Hutty <dhu...@allgoodbits.org> wrote:

> A web forum? sure, if you can keep it clean of crap. Nothing wrong with
> providing something else in addition. I don't care if there's one or not.
>
> But please, please, please don't abandon/dilute the mailing list/IRC in
> favour of a forum.

Thanks for the comments Duncan, and others.

But I just want to clarify that we are *not* abandoning the
mailing-list and IRC.  Web forums isn't really my cup of tea either
but I just wanted to make sure that forum users have a place to get
their questions answered about Ganglia if they prefer that over
traditional mailing-lists.

It would be great if forum/mailing-list can just be converged into one
thing, perhaps we can look into using Nabble?

http://www.nabble.com/

P.S. Duncan, are you one of the lurkers in #ganglia? :P

Cheers,

Bernard