I need some help. I am trying to configure my gmetad to collect from
different clusters on different IP's. I have 5 clusters. This is my
gmetad collections server's local gmond.conf configuration:

/* Feel free to specify as many udp_send_channels as you like.  Gmond
   used to only support having a single channel */
udp_send_channel {
  mcast_join = 239.2.11.72
  port = 8649
  ttl = 1
}

/* You can specify as many udp_recv_channels as you like as well. */
udp_recv_channel {
  mcast_join = 239.2.11.71
  port = 8649
  bind = 239.2.11.71
}

udp_recv_channel {
  mcast_join = 239.2.11.72
  port = 8649
  bind = 239.2.11.72
}

udp_recv_channel {
  mcast_join = 239.2.11.73
  port = 8649
  bind = 239.2.11.73
}

udp_recv_channel {
  mcast_join = 239.2.11.74
  port = 8649
  bind = 239.2.11.74
}

udp_recv_channel {
  mcast_join = 239.2.11.75
  port = 8649
  bind = 239.2.11.75
}

udp_recv_channel {
  port = 8649
}

This is an excerpt from ONE OF THE CLUSTERS ABOVE (the .74 cluster)

/* Feel free to specify as many udp_send_channels as you like.  Gmond
   used to only support having a single channel */
udp_send_channel {
  mcast_join = 239.2.11.74
  port = 8649
  ttl = 1
}

/* You can specify as many udp_recv_channels as you like as well. */
udp_recv_channel {
  mcast_join = 239.2.11.74
  port = 8649
  bind = 239.2.11.74
}

I configure only one server in a cluster to be polled from the gmetad
since that server has all of the cluster members information in it
anyway. Here is how I have it configured to talk to the one gmond shown
directly above:

data_source "SaksGoldApps" 45 sd1mzp01lx.saksdirect.com:8649