Brantley is going to be another great quarterback at Florida.  There is
no doubt about that.  And, you're right, we have plenty of weapons
besides Percy.  We'll win the National Championship and the NFC South
next year, but we'll come up short in the NFC championship game.   I'm
ok with that.  :-)

 

 

Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI

Real Estate Broker

Halo Realty, LLC

700 E. Main St.

Hendersonville TN 37075

[email protected]

office: 615-822-3509

fax: 615-822-7741

mobile: 615-972-4239

________________________________

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of John Vega
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 3:03 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Leaving Early? What is really the best?

 

 

On Jan 15, 2009, at 4:54 PM, <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
wrote:





1. Tebow.  I think there is a huge drop off from Tebow to Brantley

 

 

While I don't agree with this, I think Tebow will benefit greatly from a
year without Harvin.

 

He needs to look to his second and third options more consistently, and
the loss of his "go to" guy will force him to adapt.

 

-Zeb





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

Reply via email to