From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Gatornet Admin
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 5:21 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: You could hear a pin drop

Actually, many of those were PRE-THFGT, and was one of the reasons for the
creation of a "special" list just for "duking" it out. The big meltdown between
P,D and Jim Swofford occurred on Gatortalk in 2000 after I assumed the admin
duties and was forced to ban Jim. We lost quite a few subscribers who just got
tired of reading hate mail between them, and although P,D wasn't banned, he
left due to being "chastised".