Does anyone know of or have a photo of Brandon with his eye patch
torn off, or getting the saline squirt after he was poked in the eye?

By the way, isn't there a distinction between being poked in the eye
and getting one gouged? I'd think the gouge would get behind the
eyeball to physically pull it out of the skull, and a poke would be a
poke. I'll have to check my medieval torture manuals.

 From what I've seen, it looked like a poke, not a gouge.

-Zeb

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us