You shouldn't have to go that far back in history.
 A. Leon Polhill, Gator
Friends are the family that we choose for ourselves.

________________________________
From: John Vega <zebu...@gate.net>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 10:30:00 AM
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: Gators suspend Spikes a half game
for eye gouge [Barlis]

Does anyone know of or have a photo of Brandon with his eye patch torn off, or
getting the saline squirt after he was poked in the eye?

By the way, isn't there a distinction between being poked in the eye and
getting one gouged? I'd think the gouge would get behind the eyeball to
physically pull it out of the skull, and a poke would be a poke. I'll have to
check my medieval torture manuals.

>From what I've seen, it looked like a poke, not a gouge.

-Zeb