From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of John Vega
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 9:30 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: Gators suspend Spikes a half
game for eye gouge [Barlis]

Does anyone know of or have a photo of Brandon with his eye patch torn off,
or getting the saline squirt after he was poked in the eye?

By the way, isn't there a distinction between being poked in the eye and
getting one gouged? I'd think the gouge would get behind the eyeball to
physically pull it out of the skull, and a poke would be a poke. I'll have
to check my medieval torture manuals.

>From what I've seen, it looked like a poke, not a gouge.

-Zeb