Try my recipe first.  You might like it (if you like cheese).

jerry

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Cecilia
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 6:00 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Fw: [gatornews] [SUN]: UF expert: Health care law
is a good thing [Chun]

Actually, I consider milk in grits an abomination, too.  But not as bad as
my Midwesterner husband putting honey in them.  ::shudder::

My grandmothers (both from the Atlanta area... one grew up in Roswell, the
other in Henry County) would both have slapped your hand away from your
grits if you tried to put either milk or honey in them.  LOL.  Salt, pepper
and butter... *maybe* a little cheese if you were having them with fish for
dinner.  ;-)