That's how I was taught to eat 'em.   Especially on Gator gameday.  :-)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: oli...@bobparks.com
  To: Gator Talk
  Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 8:32 PM
  Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Fw: [gatornews] [SUN]: UF expert: Health care law is
a good thing [Chun]

  The only way to eat grits is with 2 eggs over easy, bacon and crisp toast
slathered in butter. You spoon the grits over the eggs and chop/stir them
together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
  One uses the toast to hem in the grits and eggs so that they can be scooped
up properly.
  As one eats the grits and eggs, one takes an occasional bite from the bacon.
  Human kind has been eating grits in this manner since the dawn of time.