Scott, this may come as a complete surprise to you, but... I AGREE with everything you said here! ;-)

Cee

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Lucas" <floridagat...@yahoo.com>
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] FW: [gatornews] [SUN]: UF wide receiver Chris Rainey won't face prosecution

The media will crucify Meyer if he comes back, but I could see him allowing him back. Its times like this which sickened us about ol' Bobby. He always let them back because to do otherwise was failing that young man.

Rainey has had more than his share of an unfair and difficult life... I hope he does come back, but after a serious counseling program for everything he is struggling with, not just this incident. He clearly needs help. Let's help him, and then allow him a chance to prove it later.

"Oliver Barry" <oli...@bobparks.com> wrote:

Well, I guess Meyer will get to earn his $3,000,000 now.  What does he do?
The "victim" stood up in court on his behalf.  The charges were lowered to
misdemeanor.  But, Rainey gets six months of probation and counseling.

I'd bet Meyer keeps him off the team for the rest of this year then lets him
back on for next season.  If, he does all the double secret probation stuff
Meyer thinks up for him to get back on the team.

I don't know about you all, but I feel sorry for Rainey.  Sure, it was
stupid, and he should be punished, but I don't think he should have to
sacrifice the whole season if he gets his act back together.

In light of all the arrest stories, I'd guess, as I said earlier, he won't
be back this year.

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

Real Estate Broker

Bob Parks Realty