I have no problem either way, I am just glad I don't have to be the judge.
I will say this, if Leggaret Blount can cold cock an opponent and generally
act like goon on national television and get re-instated then Rainey has a
chance to play before the season is out.

Randy Platt

aka "PCGator"

aka "The Armchair Quarterback"

aka "The Other Randy"