From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Shane Ford
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 7:26 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] I miss Dan Mullen

Oh, man! I had forgotten about the wheel. I remember printing that out and
it actually working 2 or 3 plays in a row.

Shane Ford
Sent from my iPhone
Go Gators!

On Oct 18, 2010, at 7:19 AM, "Ken Kirkley" <k...@kirkley.net> wrote:

Scott,

Do you remember this??  Mullen was rather predictable too, we have problems
from top to bottom right now.  Just wait till next year....

from       <https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif> Scott Lucas
<floridagat...@yahoo.com>
reply-to           <https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif>
Gatortalk@googlegroups.com

to         <https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif>
gatortalk@googlegroups.com

date       <https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif> Tue, Oct 2,
2007 at 7:26 PM
subject    <https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif> [gatortalk]
Dan Mullen's Playbook
mailing list       <https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif>
<Gatortalk.googlegroups.com>
          <https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif>

Aha! I found the problem!

<https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=d1b84909fe&view=att&th=115634159c8c3f
45&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw> <playcall wheel.jpg>

                                        <http://www.gatornet.us/>
www.gatornet.us

Ken K
MN Gator