Here's a link to a rumor about Urban Meyer purchasing real estate in State
College, PA.

http://www.businessinsider.com/urban-meyer-penn-state-2011-11

I hope this isn't true, because I will lose a tremendous amount of respect
for Urban Meyer. He did great things at UF, 2 NC's, but the last 12-18
months he mailed it in and left us with a roster short on numbers.

He cited health and family issues for his departure, I was willing to give
him a pass on the last 12-18 months based on his stated reason for leaving
and the 2 NC's.

But if he takes the Penn State job, less than 1 year after leaving UF, given
the mess they are in and their desire to win I can only conclude that he
skipped out on UF knowing the roster was shorthanded.

I don't want to believe Urban Meyer departed using less than truthful
reasons, but if he takes the Penn State or Ohio State job if it comes open
then I will have no choice.

Stephen Manuel

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us