Tremendous??? I would lose all respect. It's fair to say he knew the cupboard
was empty. If the reasons for leaving were fabricated, I wash my
hands---despite what he did for the program. Just so you know; lying is near
the bottom of my list of undesirable character traits.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Stephen Manuel
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 2:38 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] URBAN MEYER - Let the Rumors Begin

Here's a link to a rumor about Urban Meyer purchasing real estate in State
College, PA...

http://www.businessinsider.com/urban-meyer-penn-state-2011-11

I hope this isn't true, because I will lose a tremendous amount of respect for
Urban Meyer. He did great things at UF, 2 NC's, but the last 12-18 months he
mailed it in and left us with a roster short on numbers.

He cited health and family issues for his departure, I was willing to give him
a pass on the last 12-18 months based on his stated reason for leaving and the
2 NC's.

But if he takes the Penn State job, less than 1 year after leaving UF, given
the mess they are in and their desire to win I can only conclude that he
skipped out on UF knowing the roster was shorthanded.

I don't want to believe Urban Meyer departed using less than truthful reasons,
but if he takes the Penn State or Ohio State job if it comes open then I will
have no choice.

Stephen Manuel
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us