Hello,dEAR Owner/Moderator and all members!
Thank you very much to alot me membership in this group. Since long I
was looking for such a group/forum/plateform where I can meet
ppl.like me and share my feelings.
Giving brief intro. I'm Kanoji,55,a Mumbaikar,doing my own small
mktg.business. I'm Bi-sextual. I'm married;had twin-daughters both of
them got already married.
Bi-sexuality is my inner-tendency.But,I must say,till now no actual
experience with anybody....But,now I feel,after getting free from my
social/family responsibilities I must give an ear to my
inner-voice....its becoming nowadays bigger and bigger....I'm in
search for a good-healthy-responsible-longtime relation with a guy(or
GAY!)with whom I can pass my remaining life -in love- happily
soulfully apart and along its phisical aspect!In short a mature
relation.Anybody can write me on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm adding my own pics in our photo section.

Thank you again.

Kanoji Kankhinche.
=================================
sigh.. how come ppl are discovering their sexuality "after daughters are
married" and when one is  all of 55?i don't even know how to respond to such
mails.

just moments back,  read a private mail from another person who says he is gay
but has children and even  though he has come out to his sister (she stopped
talking to him), he cannot come out at large because he has 2 children and
society will label the children as offsprings of a gay father.

regards

moderator

moderator

Digest Mode:- [EMAIL PROTECTED] (attachments are removed in the digest mode.
You get one or two  digest mails  per day containing all emails, minus
pictures/attachments)

Rss feed: http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com/maillist.xml

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html