Hi
One can very well understand your dilemma.
1.First, it is as ethical or unethical for a bi to
have more than one partner of any sex, as it is for
any straight human. If one is already having sexual
gratification from one partner, then to have another
is, according to current social norms and from the
point of view of disease prevention, unethical.
Ofcourse Indian society is full of hypocrites and so
we have flourishing red light areas as well as high
class call girls ( and may be guys ) This is the
result of the basic human tendancy of wanting variety.

2. No, dont expect any loyalty from bi's. I am not
saying this in a demeaning sense, but just being
practical. So bi's dont misunderstand.
3. Marraige by bi's, gays or for that matter anyone is
a very individual decision and there is no one correct
answer. It will depend on his social, family and
psychological situation.
Please remember there are no norms in such grey areas
so be practical and dont waste time agonising over
this. Love without expectation!

--- Mountain Goat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Can someone please answer my questions; I am a passive gay man who always
falls for bisexuals; and I end up hurting myself. Is it ethical for a bisexual
to have two partners 1 male and one female? Is it ethical to expect loyalty
from a bi? I. e. he shouldn’t be with other women. Should a bi get married if
he is not sure he can be satisfied with his wife and his wife only.

Here by bisexuals I mean bi men. I am seeking answers to these questions with
no results. Can someone please advice me! And throw some light on this topic.
Is there any site that has info on “bi psychology?”

Thanks in advance.

Regards, MtnG.

Digest Mode:- [EMAIL PROTECTED] (attachments are removed in the digest mode.
You get one or two  digest mails  per day containing all emails, minus
pictures/attachments)

Rss feed: http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com/maillist.xml

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html