Hello! What is surprising in this??!! On the contrary it is a surprise that the
case of mine and other like me is surprising to you! Sir!Let me tell you that
its not discovered "after daughters are married" only. The consiousness was
there about my sextuality that I'm a Bi-sextual since begining that I get
attraction towards men as well as women.....!

But, only the thing,that due the social atmosphere surrounding ppl. like us and
its pressure and the fear, we can't come-out openly with our feelings and
express it;but at the same time we're feeling tremendous force within the self
of the same Bi-sextual tendency that constantly tries to come-out.....and our
social awareness always has to supress it!We can say it as our weakness,that we
can't follow our consience and do as per what our society has established the
norms....Its a trgedy for the ppl. like us!

But at the same time,I would say,its like a coragious soldier who keeps giving
fight on both the fronts at a time!Its the spirituality!! But the time comes in
the life, that at certain point we can't supress more;or on getting enough
space and opportunity to follow that hidden feelings and act accordingly. In
the life of ppl. like me comes such a chance when they are free from all their
social/family responsibilities and obligations and get to surpass all the
taboos!Then they want now to live as per their own liking/feeling/tendency
which was there hidden originally.... Hope, now you can understand such thing
and try to provide help/space/atmosphere/plateform to express ourselves without
fear
=================================================--- In
gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, "Kanoji Kankhinche"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,dEAR Owner/Moderator and all members! Thank you very much to alot me
membership in this group. Since long I was looking for such a
group/forum/plateform where I can meet ppl.like me and share my feelings.
Giving brief intro. I'm Kanoji,55,a Mumbaikar,doing my own small mktg.business.
I'm Bi-sextual. I'm married;had twin-daughters both of them got already
married. Bi-sexuality is my inner-tendency.But,I must say,till now no actual
experience with anybody....But,now I feel,after getting free from my
social/family responsibilities I must give an ear to my inner-voice....its
becoming nowadays bigger and bigger....I'm in search for a
good-healthy-responsible-longtime relation with a guy(or GAY!)with whom I can
pass my remaining life -in love- happily soulfully apart and along its phisical
aspect!In short a mature relation.Anybody can write me on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm adding my own pics in our photo section.

Thank you again.

Kanoji Kankhinche.
=================================
sigh.. how come ppl are discovering their sexuality "after daughters are
married" and when one is all of 55?i don't even know how to respond to such
mails.

just moments back, read a private mail from another person who says he is gay
but has children and even though he has come out to his sister (she stopped
talking to him), he cannot come out at large because he has 2 children and
society will label the children as offsprings of a gay father.

regards

moderator

Digest Mode:- [EMAIL PROTECTED] (attachments are removed in the digest mode.
You get one or two  digest mails  per day containing all emails, minus
pictures/attachments)

Rss feed: http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com/maillist.xml

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html