Deep,

Thank you so much for your practical and caring advice.. but you know i feel
the world that i have created for asif and me, i just want to live in it every
moment.. though at the moment i miss him a lot always have tears just waiting
to drop any moment.. but as days go by, as im getting ore and more busy with
work.. i still always and always want to live in his world... but i want to
turn these tears into smiles by just remembereing the best of memories of him..
remember his fsce his smile.. i want  to have him only in my mind and heart
forever.. but also being ahppy and successful in life..

Deep, its true i have many guys around me, im not too good looking, but i have
many guys including straight at work anywhere i go, while travelling guys say i
have a charisma they cant resist.. get attracted to me wanna get close to me
spend time with me and much more.. but the moment i feel anyone is trying to
get closer to me, i draw a line and dont speak to them much, i somehow start
hating that person.. its like inborn in me.. Asif or anyone never bonded me to
him... but i feel know one except him has the the right to get closer to me..
not even to laugh with..

I am writing a book nowadays to keep myself busy, and not to drink.. i think
ill get on track of carrier and job and sucess.. but yes my smile my inner
happiness, i dont know when ill get it... though i trying too hard, to turn my
tears into smile.. by only being his world.. hope this works..I just miss him
so much.

Take Care Deep