Randy (boy_alone00),
I appreciate you taking my reply to your post in the right spirit. Some
others may have simply responded with venom.
It is great that you have turned on your creative side and are penning a
book. You can add all the spice you want - remember it is YOUR story and
YOUR world in the book that you are writing so you can turn the story in
any direction that you like. The story is inside your circle of control.
A real person is not. Your career is MOST important. You need to be able
to support yourself all your life. A successful areer is what will
increase your self worth.
Keep trying to convert your tears into laughter. It is OK to feel
depressed sometimes and also to be able to see the wonder in the people
who are around us.
If you feel that depression and/or alcoholism is getting to much for you
to handle, please know that help is available and readily so.

Regards,Deephttp://gaynotes.blogspot.com

--- In gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, "boy_alone00" <boy_alone00@...>
wrote:

> Deep,
>

> Thank you so much for your practical and caring advice.. but you know
i feel the world that i have created for asif and me, i just want to
live in it every moment.. though at the moment i miss him a lot always
have tears just waiting to drop any moment.. but as days go by, as im
getting ore and more busy with work.. i still always and always want to
live in his world... but i want to turn these tears into smiles by just
remembereing the best of memories of him.. remember his fsce his smile..
i want  to have him only in my mind and heart forever.. but also being
ahppy and successful in life..

> Deep, its true i have many guys around me, im not too good looking,
but i have many guys including straight at work anywhere i go, while
travelling guys say i have a charisma they cant resist.. get attracted
to me wanna get close to me spend time with me and much more.. but the
moment i feel anyone is trying to get closer to me, i draw a line and
dont speak to them much, i somehow start hating that person.. its like
inborn in me.. Asif or anyone never bonded me to him... but i feel know
one except him has the the right to get closer to me.. not even to laugh
with..

> I am writing a book nowadays to keep myself busy, and not to drink.. i
think ill get on track of carrier and job and sucess.. but yes my smile
my inner happiness, i dont know when ill get it... though i trying too
hard, to turn my tears into smile.. by only being his world.. hope this
works..I just miss him so much.

> Take Care Deep
>
> --- In gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, "Deep" gaymanproud31@ wrote:
> >
> > Dear boy_alone00 (Randy),
> > I appreciate your feelings for Asif. You have great love for him
indeed.
> > Asif  lives inside your heart and soul. That Asif who lives deep
inside
> > of you is the world's best partner that you can ever have.
> > Many of us have gone through what you are going through, in varying
> > degrees. Some of us have taken the agonizing steps and walked away
from
> > that lover who lives (and perhaps shall always live) deep within us.
> > Without in anyway demeaning your true love for Asif I ask you to
look
> > without, in the real world, for a moment. The reality is that Asif
does
> > not, and probably never did, love you. That's the real Asif who
lives
> > outside your heart and soul. The real Asif has gone away from you
and is
> > living a life that he wants - in the real world.
> > I don't have the authority or the knowledge to ask you to follow my
> > advise. But I request you to think this through calmly. I know it is
> > going to be difficult since Asif lives inside you all the time but
try
> > it any way. Think:
> >
> >     * Are you happy being sad? I mean, are you contented in a state
of
> > depression? Is that a natural feeling for you? Almost like it is
part of
> > your anatomy.
> >     * Have you woven good and bad memories of your time  spent with
Asif
> [...]
> > not letting him because you love Asif? Are you not being unjust to
that
> > unknown admirer and to yourself?
> >     * You have given your dream Asif a character, a persona, and
> > attributed to him all the good qualities that are indeed projections
of
> > your own self.
> >
> > Think about all those things (boy_alone00) Randy. Best of luck.
> > Regards,Deephttp://gaynotes.blogspot.com
> >

> > --- In gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, "boy_alone00" <boy_alone00@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Dont you think Manoj, some people try to show thier intelligence
in a
> > different way, by advising people to have fun and cheer in life,
when
> > they are depressed, rather than giving them a root solutions..
> > >
> > > How long can the party go on, how long will you have sex and with
how
> > many, how long will you drink and drug, will the night not get over
as
> > it has to... and what will one do when he is so depressed, tied up
when
> > the party, sex and drink and drug is over... who will kill his
> > loneliness..
> > >
> > > I was truly and am in true love with asif, i did meet others not
out
> > of urge, but only when i was frustrated, waiting for my lovers
message..
> > not replied in anger i got drunk couple of times..and only thing
that
> > came to mind was seducing a hot guy passing by any car and mate with
> > him..than in the morning i would die with guilt and shame..
> > > and making my lover go more far away thinking i am not being loyal
> > him..so would abuse him, irritate him and do crazy things so he
could
> > hate me..but this all was foolishness..evil what made me do things
like
> > that which i can never do.. because i love him so much and am
totally
> > dedicated to him..
> > >
> > > but yes i could i did and i am resisting, the hottest guy stands
nude
> > in front of me cannot shake me... my lover is not around he has left
the
> > city, not called me.. i dont know where he is gone..
> > > but im still waiting and will wait.. money, sex, guys, wealth all
can
> > come.. but peace can only come when you are loved by someone truly..
> > >
> > > Today i have everything.. can get even lots more, party guys, sex,
> > wealth.. but i just drink but dont loose my senses and go for sex
wth
> > anyone... just drink till i sleep thinking of him...
> > >
> > > So As per Mr Mad Cow, or any other guys who think this way, that
> > enjoyment canbring peace...than you guys are WRONG....
> > >
> > > I HAVE EVERYTHING BUT NOT PEACE.. BECAUSE I DONT HAVE MY LOVER
ANYMORE
> > > I CAN GET MANY OTHER LOVERS, BUT THEY CANT BE MY LOVERS BECAUSE
THEY