Dear All,

I've joined the group recently and haven't gotten down to introducing myself.
For those of you who don't know, I'm biologically female, identify as
Gender-fluid, and 32yrs old.
I have a very strange predicament. I don't know if I rightly belong to this
group, or for that matter, what kind of queer-identity I should ascribe to. I
am bisexual but that's not why I'm here.

I find myself extremely attracted to the concept of being gay. Not female-lesb.
I mean male-gay. I feel like a gay boy in a woman's body most of the time.
This poses a bit of a problem as obviously no gay man would be able to
reciprocate that!! Ideally I would like to eventually end up in an open r'ship
with a bi-dude. But most bi-men DON'T TELL WOMEN they're bi !! Which takes me
back to square one.

Anyway, I'm unsure of what my role here is, or whether I should pursue contact
with people in GB and at GB events. I'm unsure of whether my presence at GB
meets would be out of place at best or unwanted at worst.

Most of my friends are straight, and though that's fine with me, it leaves out
a whole aspect of myself when I relate to them. I don't identify with lesbians
at all !
What would you all suggest I do? I would really want to know what are your
honest opinions in this situation, and whether you think it is awkward or
alright for me to be here.

Love,