Yopu are who you are. If you have any questions about that just look down
there.
It's not confusing to have desires to be with another female. The beauty of is,
is simply the beauty of being who you are and enjoying who your partner is;
female to female, male to male as long as you are true to yourself. If you
don't
understand that much all you will do is confuse someone elses life with your
stuff. Looked, you're either or. I lied for over 30 years about who In was and
ended up deeply hurting the mother of my children in after 16 years of a
"happy"
life together I come out and discuss my inner feelings (no act out in my inner
feelings). I had to leave because my desire to be with her or any other female
dwindled to "zilch." My decision devastated her so badly that her resentment
has
turned inti hate, "hate" for all men not just me. I live comfortably as myself.
I call myself "same gender preference." I just can't side with the "gay"
syndrome. I'm more than and better than that. Besides, the stigma from the open
reputation of being "Gay" torrid, horrid, sleazy and immoral behavior is not
something I care to be identified with, or, people who mutilate their bodies to
become the facimily of something they are not. "Just because you feel masculine
doesn't mean that you should run out and sew on a plastic "peter," or have it
cut off and sew in a plastic vagina? No, I'd rather be with a man who knows
that
he's a man...a man who prefers a man like my self. Personally, I wouldn't have
plastic vagina over a real one...