Hi,
there are many people like you who feel this way and identify as gay, even
though they are born biologically female. THere is nothing unique about you,
and that means there is nothing wrong with you either.

What should you do. Just be. Do what comes most naturally to you.

And you are most welcome to be on this forum and to interact here.

Best,
Aditya B

On 14 April 2011 23:49, Carrera <carrera...@yahoo.in> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I've joined the group recently and haven't gotten down to introducing
> myself. For those of you who don't know, I'm biologically female, identify
> as Gender-fluid, and 32yrs old.
> I have a very strange predicament. I don't know if I rightly belong to this
> group, or for that matter, what kind of queer-identity I should ascribe to.
> I am bisexual but that's not why I'm here.
>
> I find myself extremely attracted to the concept of being gay. Not
> female-lesb. I mean male-gay. I feel like a gay boy in a woman's body most
> of the time.
> This poses a bit of a problem as obviously no gay man would be able to
> reciprocate that!! Ideally I would like to eventually end up in an open
> r'ship with a bi-dude. But most bi-men DON'T TELL WOMEN they're bi !! Which
> takes me back to square one.
>
> Anyway, I'm unsure of what my role here is, or whether I should pursue
> contact with people in GB and at GB events. I'm unsure of whether my
> presence at GB meets would be out of place at best or unwanted at worst.
>
> Most of my friends are straight, and though that's fine with me, it leaves
> out a whole aspect of myself when I relate to them. I don't identify with
> lesbians at all !
> What would you all suggest I do? I would really want to know what are your
> honest opinions in this situation, and whether you think it is awkward or
> alright for me to be here.
>
> Love,

ADITYA BONDYOPADHYAY
Development Sector Consultant
Advocate (Regd. No. F-218/192 of 1997, Bar Council of W.Bengal, India)

Website: http://adityabondyopadhyay.webs.com/
================================
Notice to all recipients:
Communication not intended for you but reaching you inadvertently needs to
be treated as confidential and destroyed or deleted immediately. Use of such
communication in a manner prejudicial to the interest of Aditya
Bondyopadhyay and/or his principals, and/or his clients, and/or his agents
respectively, may attract legal proceedings which may be of a civil or
criminal nature.

Aditya Bondyopadhyay and/or his principals, and/or his clients, and/or his
agents respectively cannot be held liable or accountable for any and every
communication reaching out through this email account that is an unaltered
forward of another communication received by this email account, or a
referred source available on the internet and accessible to the public.