Peter Barada wrote:

Its a 266Mhz ColdFire v4e machine, about 263 BogoMips, 1/20 the
BogoMips of my workstation, and with an NFS rootfs, it gets network
bound pretty rapidly and runs even slower compared to a NetBSD machine
with a local disk :)

Hmmm, Ghz wise and BogoMips wise, this is about half what I have (a 550 Mhz G4 PowerBook).

Nevertheless, you don't hear *me* complain ...

I build GCC while at work (i.e., while away from the notebook at home :-)

Try it ... it works,

--
Toon Moene - e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone: +31 346 214290
A maintainer of GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/