Hi

Do not hesitate to dig into library doc. Especially this page:

https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-8.1.0/libstdc++/manual/manual/test.html

You can also find it in your git clone in <gcc-repo>/libstdc++-v3/doc/html.

You'll see also how to run test in different std modes like --std=c++98 to catch the kind of issue reported by Jonathan.

Regarding your patches I wonder if it's not too splitted. 1 patch per builtin would sound more logical, at least for an easy one like __is_void.

François