BTW, one of the reason I posted this was that I wanted to privately talk about
the politics behind this issue with someone internal to Apple, and forward some
of that to RMS and the FSF. Can this be done or is the politics all under NDA?

Because this issue isn't just limited to GCC, it is locking Apple out of an
entire body of FOSS code.

Yuhong bao