That is why I'm CCing someone from Apple.

From: "Ian Lance Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 12:47 PM
To: "Yuhong Bao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Paolo Bonzini" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <gcc@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Apple, iPhone, and GPLv3 troubles

Yuhong Bao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

BTW, one of the reason I posted this was that I wanted to privately
talk about the politics behind this issue with someone internal to
Apple, and forward some of that to RMS and the FSF. Can this be done
or is the politics all under NDA?

Well, good luck.  The people you need to talk to, with respect to
Apple and GPLv3, are not reading this mailing list.  We've already
talked to some of them, and the situation as I understand it is what I
already outlined, with the obvious proviso that I do not work at
Apple.  A couple of people from Apple have now commented on this
thread; go ahead and mail them directly.

Ian