Hello

On 01.06.10, you wrote:

> making
>> it take a hundred times more specifically in the changed places would
>> magnify the 0.1% overall change to a measurable delta of 10%.
> Your argument is applicable to any changes in GCC, not just to C to C++
> conversions. Do patches that slow down the current C code base by 0.1% get
> rejected? They do not.

compile a program in g++ mode really slowdown lots.A build of GCC need on my
system 25 minutes, when
gcc compile in g++ mode i think it need to compile more than 1 hour.

you can see that when you look at C++ programs with same exe size.compile time
is around 3* higher
in compare to C program, even if c++ is called not make so small code.

when i look on Visual C++ in C++ programs i see not so much slowdown.

maybe G++ can speedup in any way ?

> --
> VH

Regards