On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 3:06 PM, Dimitrios Apostolou <ji...@gmx.net> wrote:
> General comment: wiki pages tend to be outdated

It will be a significant contribution if the speedup_areas page can be
brought up to date.  A starting point (and a significant project in
itself) could be to perform the needed measurements, and this really needs
to be done before diving in and making changes ("optimization" in the
absence of good benchmark data can make a complex software system slower).