On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 17:54, Basile Starynkevitch
<bas...@starynkevitch.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Dec 2011 15:49:07 -0500
> Diego Novillo <dnovi...@google.com> wrote:
>
>> For the time being, however, it is easier for me to edit the document
>> online.  The document is at
>> https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1ZfyfkB62EFaR4_g4JKm4--guz3vxm9pciOBziMHTnK4
>

> Should we edit the document (I don't dare doing that without your permission)?
>
> Should we put stuff on some wiki page about this document?

The best way to discuss it will be right here on the mailing list.
This way, we can keep an archive  of the discussion and keep everyone
in the loop.  Joseph and I will edit the document to incorporate
feedback.

As we stated before, we are looking to build consensus on these
issues.  The conventions and projects are also incomplete.  They
represent everything we thought important, but we are sure there will
be other things.

Diego.