On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Joern Rennecke
<joern.renne...@embecosm.com> wrote:
> Quoting Richard Biener <richard.guent...@gmail.com>:
>
>> That said, filtering any non text/plain mail into spam keeps me off most
>> spam.  Thus be warned when you try to get patches in non text/plain
>> sent to me ;)
>

> Should I uuencode new port submissions?
> Expressing addition of several score files as a 'patch' is not always an
> option.  Uncompressed, the Synopsys Designware ARC port weighs in at more
> than a megabyte.

I don't know - I usually don't review new port submissions.  I think
for new files
attaching the new file itself instead of a patch producing it is common practice
(though doesn't save much space).  One file per mail is then convenient for
review anyway.

Richard.