On Tue, Sep 01, 2015 at 06:06:33PM +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> "Eric S. Raymond" <e...@thyrsus.com> writes:
>
> > There is no way to maintain those links for git, so yes, you want to
> > keep a read-only Subversion instance around.
>
> The mapping can also be put in some git notes tree for use by bugzilla.
> That would only need to be set up once.

I'd think that would be the way you'd want to associate git commits with
a svn commit, but I think bugzilla wants to do the reverse map svn
commits to git ones (or we could just rewrite the link targets) but
either way that needs a mapping in the other direction.  Obviously
having a mapping in one direction makes getting the reverse pretty
trivial.

Trev