Hi Alexandre,

On Mon, 2021-03-29 at 23:08 -0300, Alexandre Oliva via Gcc wrote:
> I request that, if you found anything that holds up to your high
> standards of evidence-checking, you submit it to the voting members
> of the FSF, so that we can look into it and take appropriate action.

If you are still a (voting) board member of the FSF I request that you
and the rest of the remaining old (voting) board members resign. It is
not that you are a bad person. But it is time for a fresh start of the
FSF. The current board has ignored these issues for too long. And I
know you count RMS as your friend. That makes it naturally hard for you
to see the evidence presented unbiased. And that is not a character
flaw. We all want to stick with our friends, that is only natural. But
it might also mean that we just don't want to see, or explain away, bad
things people tell us what our friends do. In which case it is better
to simply step aside.

Various FSF board members already left, or promised to leave, to make
way for a new generation of leaders, please take inspiration from them,
they are also fiercely dedicated to Free Software and believe it is
time for a fresh start.

Thanks,

Mark