Here is something close to the fundamental issue: Believing in private life,
that people are entitled to their own associations and opinions (even bad
ones!),
and entitled to make their own mistakes, too — and that, barring some direct
connection to work life or extraordinary circumstance, that none of this is
the concern of the little platoons of finks lurking in the community,
particularly when driven by facebook lackeys muzzling everyday journalists
who go against the grain.  We see this not only here but also to medical
information dealing with coronavirus and vaccines.

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy