在 2021/4/10 上午2:02, Christopher Dimech via Gcc 写道:

It is an assessment of what you propose.  The removal of people from all
positions is a political statements.  I have no problem with political
discussions and certainly don't take instructions from you, to say the
least!  What you talk about is exactly what drives Chinese and Russian
officials to suppress anybody who does not conform with their demands.
The consequences will be the same should you and others get your way
of doing things.

Then what's your point? The suppression of somebody is bad? Then what are you attempting to defend? The freedom of software, or of discrimination, of insulting, of harassment? No, that is not what I would do or expect, and not what you western people would either.

Chairman Mao actually said that 'women prop up half of the sky', which had a great influence on the Chinese society and has almost eradicated sexism. It's something I can hardly understand why you (singular) still have a very vicious opinion on that.

[I am not meant to participate in the discussion about the history and future
of GCC.]

--
Best regards,
Liu Hao