I think (if it matters to anyone what I think) that would be great to
see as long as there was some social/cultural incentive to not elect
"gatekeeper" types.  I see alot of folks with very thin skin misusing
the authority they are trusted with in open source communities, it's
just never over any of these socially charged reasons that get
communities so hyped up so things just get weird for a while when it
happens.

-C