But that was around 2017.  Perhaps people want to cut costs again - that's
not a new thing.  After all, they changed their mind in 2011 only because
they got in excess of 5000 attacks that year.  At any time in the past, I
would have decided that science was good for the Sapiens.  But now, with
hindsight...