Le 24/07/2024 à 22:19, Michał Kowalczuk a écrit :
Hi,
I've just updated GDAL with conda and I was surprised about number of dependencies that disappeared. It's quite a big change and should be mentioned in the Release Notes, not only here...
Don't you think so?

The release notes are only about changes that occur at the source code level. They are tens of packaging solutions, which are all independent from the source delivery, and happen after the source release. Just mentioned Conda as it is quite popular.

--
http://www.spatialys.com