spatialite.dll
sqlite3.dll
tiff.dll
xerces-c_3_2.dll
zlib.dll
zstd.dll
*gdalplugins\gdal_JP2OpenJPEG.dll*
gdalplugins\drivers.ini

When I try to open jp2 file I get the following CPL error:

*'GDAL CPL Error 4: `D:\GisData\Formats\jp2\balloon.jp2' not recognized as
being in a supported file format. It could have been recognized by driver
JP2OpenJPEG, but plugin gdal_JP2OpenJPEG.dll is not available in your
installation. You may install it with 'conda install -c conda-forge
libgdal-jp2openjpeg'. The GDAL_DRIVER_PATH configuration option is not set.
(CE_Failure)'.*

I use conda to install libgdal-core and jp2 but later I moved necessary
dlls to different location. Maybe i missed something?

Regards,
Michał

czw., 25 lip 2024 o 12:12 Michael Smith <michael.smith.e...@gmail.com>