From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 9:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [gecko]Complaints Against Petshops

Thanks so much for your quick response and thoughts guys. Greatly appreciated!
Many of us here in Canada have seen very poorly managed reptile shops and wanted to know whether if a place existed out there that we can tell this to, in order to help solve the situation. I guess the best thing we can do is talk to the managers or owners for the meantime and hopefully things'll shape up.
Thanks so much for your time!
-Sam

Subj: RE: [gecko]Complaints Against Petshops