On 9/28/06, Jeff VR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> If you post your *simple* test schematic that contains the problem I will
> take a look. Make sure you use embedded symbols!
>
> (* jcl *)

Here you go.

I copied your schematic to a file called test.sch and ran the command ---

gsch2pcb --elements-dir /local/lan/pcb/packages test.sch

a PCB file was created with the TSSOP footprint in it (my footprints are in the
directory /local/lan/pcb/packages). You should verify that footprint
exists and is
readable in the directories that you specified. You could also try
Stuart's suggestion.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org