Hi,

I'm just writting to say I'm alive :). I had some health problems last week,
so I could not workn on the project. Now I'm really OK.

I will need a little more time to complete the panview use cases , and
explore geeqie code.
Right now, I'm trying to build the compilation environment for clutter; and
then try some test programs

http://git.clutter-project.org/cgit.cgi?url=clutter-tutorial/tree/examples

I'm thinking about using Eclipse to match all dependencies between code
files if we definitely use clutter to implement pan view.
What do you think ? Is there a better program to check dependencies between
files ( from where a function is called in a whole project , data structure
dependencies , etc...) ? What's your experiencie with this ?